This My City is from my day with Jenn Setara a blogger from San Francisco. I met up with Jenn in San Francisco's Mission District for a day of shooting and a very personalized tour of the area. We shopped the District's vintage stores while I got schooled on the must try burritos, ice cream and graffiti.
I was so stoked when we found this small street right off of one of the churches. It had the best light situation going on and I think were able to get some great shots with it.
Jenn's San Francisco Guide
1. Sutro Baths: This is my go to place to get away. It's so beautiful and quiet and also has a mini "hiking" trail that leads to Lands End.
2. Inspiration Point: This is a little nook in Presidio Park that just has great views on a clear day.
3. Cha cha cha: Go to happy hour spot with friends because they have great food!
4. Wayfare Tavern: For a more fancy setting this is my go to - you just can't go wrong here.
5. Baker Beach: For those perfect indian summer days this is the place to be for laying in the sun in 90 degree weather in October!
6. Saru Sushi: Hole in the wall in Noe Valley with the best sushi ever. Spicy Tuna wrapped in cucumber (fave roll) and mochi balls for dessert!
7. Mr. and Mrs Miscellaneous: Great ice cream in the dogpatch area.
8. Goat Hill Pizza: In potrero hill - super cute neighborhood and amazing pizza!
9. Zazie: Probably the best breakfast you'll ever have and it's totally worth the wait.
10. Academy of Science: I'm a nerd at heart (bio major) so this place always fascinates me.